Rustic Timber Siding Cottage
About This Plan
- With its large windows and rustic look, this timber siding house plan will please the outdoor lover.
- This model is 24 feet wide by 24 feet deep and provides 743 feet of living space.
- The ground floor has a 576 square foot living area and includes a functional kitchen with an open living and dining area, and a bathroom. The living and dining areas have cathedral ceilings and the large windows provide an abundance of natural light.
- The 167 square foot loft on the second floor is large enough to hold one bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss