Rustic Tones and a Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A wrapping corner porch and stone chimney grant rustic tones to the home plan's curbside appearance, while crossed gables help balance the overall exterior.
- Interior spaces begin with the family room, which features a large fireplace and flows quickly into the kitchen and dining area. All three spaces find immediate access to large windows and outdoor-living areas.
- Locating the office space near the kitchen keeps housework in check. Note also the convenient proximity of the laundry area to the master suite, which is attended by a garden tub, oversized steam shower, and separate sinks.
- Walk-ins for all the home's bedrooms bring unusual luxury for a home of this size.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss