Rustic Vacation Home
About This Plan
- Full window walls provide the living and dining rooms of this rustic vacation home with natural light.
- A full sun deck with a built-in barbecue sits just outside the living area and is accessed by sliding glass doors.
- The entire living space has a vaulted ceiling to gain spaciousness and to allow for the full-height windows.
- The efficient U-shaped kitchen has a pass-through counter to the dining area and a corner sink with windows overhead.
- An owner's bedroom is on the first floor and has the use of a full bath.
- A second floor loft with vaulted ceilings overlooks the living room and provides 419 additional square feet not included in the total. Use it for an extra bedroom or as a studio.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Deck: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 6"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick