Rustic Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- This rustic multi-level cabin plan offers the flexibility of an optional walk-out basement for building on a sloping lot, but may be omitted if sited on a level lot.
- The deck wraps around the vaulted great room and is accessible via sliding glass doors on two sides and the front door.
- The massive country kitchen and the vaulted great room, each with a fireplace, share the main level with the master suite and a full bath.
- Two additional bedrooms and another full bath are located upstairs.
- A rec room with fireplace and sliders to an outdoor patio and a garage or boat storage are found on the optional lower level.
- Ceilings: 8'1' first floor; 7'6' second floor.
- Foundation: walk-out basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 457 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 382 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick