Rustic Walkout Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy ranch-style living with the added bonuses of a lower level with walkout access and outdoor lounges front and back on the main level.
- The floor plan is wide open with the vaulted great room open to the dining room and kitchen.
- A study and sun room run along the back and the study gives you access to the outdoor lounge.
- The maser suite has great views to the back and a large bath and walk-in closet. A second bed on the main level has views to the front.
- The lower level gives you two more bedrooms plus a family room with fireplace. Mechanicals and patio access are also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,040 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front