Santa Fe Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone adorn the facade of this Mediterranean ranch home plan, topped by clay roof tiles.
- From the foyer, look through the great room to find a stunning fireplace in the center of the design. Windows and doors line the great room's walls, while granting access to the sizable covered porch.
- Reimagine cooking in this luxurious kitchen, which features an oblong-shaped island, plenty of counter space, and a walk-in pantry. On either side of the kitchen, discover a dining room and flex space.
- An elegant tray ceiling rests above the master suite, where the homeowner will enjoy access to the back porch, a vaulted ceiling in the 5-fixture bath, and a sizable walk-in closet. Three family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home.
- The angled garage includes 3 bays and dedicated storage areas. Enter the home to find a drop zone, coat closet, and powder bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 54015LK (2,413 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,789 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1106 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick