Scenic Second Floor Seating
About This Plan
- This Colonial style home plan offers a bit of a twist with a gabled central bump-out. Inside, the dining and living rooms flank the foyer, which continues straight back into an inviting family room with its own wall of windows on the spacious deck.
- A bayed window graces the breakfast nook, easily served by a built-in snack bar. Ample counter space enhances the kitchen, which sits across from a pantry and desk.
- A convenient mudroom with access to a small porch links the first floor to a spacious garage.
- On the second floor, an open railing balcony overlooks the foyer, while connecting two secondary bedrooms, a full bath, and the master suite.
- A balcony with a window seat rounds out the second floor, providing a charming spot to view the front yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Deck: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 33' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss