Screen Porch and Deck Bring the Outdoors In
About This Plan
- This house plan features a front porch defined by graceful columns adding to the curb appeal for the discerning buyer.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room to create an open area for entertaining.
- An arched opening leads from the dining room to the great room where a fireplace captures your eye, and French doors lead you out back to the attached wood deck and adjacent screened porch.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms including the master suite complete with walk-in closet, private bath and a step ceiling in the bedroom.
- The two remaining bedrooms share the full bath just off the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 710 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 142 sq. ft.
- Deck: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss