Screened and Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Traditional in style with an added touch of country, this ranch home is sure to please your family and friends.
- A screened porch off the dining room makes the perfect place to dine outside while a long covered porch extends across the entire rear of the home.
- A vaulted ceiling greets you as you enter the front of the home and continues on to the living room directly ahead where a fireplace flanked by windows lets in plenty of natural lighting.
- The kitchen features a unique breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and living rooms to create a daily living area large enough for many guests.
- Bedrooms are located to your left off the entry and include a master suite with spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a step ceiling in the bedroom.
- The other two bedrooms lie to the front of the home and share a full bath just off the hallway.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement with house plan 89729AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss