Screened Porch Access From Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch was designed to grow with your needs.
- A tray ceiling traces the island kitchen and breakfast nook, and the dining room looks out over the front porch.
- The great room holds a commanding presence, including rear windows, a cozy fireplace and screened-porch access all of which contribute to its welcoming ambiance.
- A sunroom and home office is located at the rear.
- The master suite is on the main level, providing access to the screened porch and a lovely bath.
- Downstairs you'll be pleasantly surprised to find two bedrooms, a full bath and a sizable recreation room with a fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,015 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss