3 - 5
About This Plan
- This sophisticated seaside cottage with its coastal facade and spacious interior design, is both flexible and dramatic.
- There is ample space for cars and other "fun" vehicles in the 3-car garage.
- A covered front porch, breezy screened porch, luxurious master suite and spacious secondary bedrooms are just a few of its features.
- The private master suite includes a tray ceiling, a sitting area, his and hers walk-in closets and exquisite bath.
- The large country kitchen with both an island and an eating bar is open to the family room.
- Sliding doors lead to the screened porch which is brightly lit by twin skylights.
- The deck is accessible from the kitchen, the screened porch and master bedroom.
- Bedrooms two and three feature walk-in closets and individual baths.
- Added Bonus: The house plan comes with an optional finished second floor featuring twobedrooms, a bonus room, a sitting area, computer center and a huge recreation area as well as another full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick