Secluded In-Law Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The front elevation of this design offers a variety of details to enjoy, including a tall chimney, a wrought-iron widow's balcony and triple windows under a hipped roof. Inside, nine-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with a two-story entry. Cathedral ceilings expand both the master bedroom and the family room.
- A secluded guest suite with a walk-in closet and a full bath is great for a live-in relative.
- At the opposite end of the first floor, the master suite accesses the covered rear porch and is pampered with a luxury bath containing his and her vanities, an oval whirlpool tub, a separate shower and a walk-in closet with built-ins.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and family room form one large space, with a corner fireplace in the family room and an angled counter with a snack bar delineating the kitchen. A walk-in pantry and counter space are conveniently located between the kitchen and the formal dining room with its bay window.
- Wrapping around the entry, the staircase leads to the second floor, which contains two bedrooms, a bathroom and a large expansion space.
- The unfinished attic measures approximately 17'x23' and offers 450 sq. ft. of storage or expansion space.