Secluded Kitchen, Center of Activity
About This Plan
- Handsome brick facade of this traditional home plan with a split bedroom design.
- The spacious great room and dining room combination is brightened by unique corner windows and patio access.
- The well-designed kitchen incorporates a breakfast bar peninsula, a sweeping casement window above the sink and a walk-in pantry island.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet and private bath with bay window. Bedroom 2 has a vaulted space, Bedrooms 3 and 4 have walk-in closets and Bedroom 4 also has rear patio access.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss