Secluded Master Retreat
About This Plan
- Rest easy in the deluxe master retreat of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- Set off in the far corner of the first floor, the spacious master bedroom gets light from six windows and has double doors that open to the huge rear deck.
- The foyer is nice and wide with views of the dining room and family room close at hand.
- The well-equipped kitchen has wonderful views from the sink that is set on the other side of the peninsula eating bar.
- There are two additional bedrooms on this floor although they are far away from the master suite.
- When you have to work from home, you will love the large second floor office that has double doors out to a private porch.
- A fourth bedroom and optional bonus space complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 796 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Stem Wall, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick