Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Copper roofing across the front porch gives this Country home a distinctive look.
- A flexible floor plan inside gives you the option of a formal dining room or a study.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see into the breakfast nook, the family room with fireplace and the rear porch.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite, making it a secluded retreat.
- Luxurious touches include a vaulted ceiling and giant walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a large bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick