Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- A nice study loft with two desks and other built-ins overlooks the two-story living room of this traditional home plan.
- In the living room, note the warming fireplace and the open view to the kitchen and the bayed dining room beyond. A pass-through makes for easy service from the kitchen , where a five-sided island includes a breakfast bar.
- The secluded master suite has a private entry to the covered rear porch, a walk-in closet and five-fixture bath.
- The three upstairs bedrooms each have a walk-in closet. Bedrooms two and three share a bath, while bedroom four has its own bath.
- Ceilings: 9'main floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: daylight basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss