Second Floor Balcony
About This Plan
- A second floor balcony and five circle-top windows on the front of this elegant Mediterranean home plan immediately catch your eye.
- Double doors lead to a large two-story foyer that opens right up to the living room with its coffered ceiling. Another set of double doors open to the rear covered patio with a summer kitchen.
- The formal dining room is large enough for all those family holidays and features a recessed area that will fit your hutch or that can be adapted to a built-in.
- Windows on three sides brighten the breakfast nook that lies close to the large kitchen with snack bar and walk-in pantry.
- The over-sized family room is also surrounded by windows, two of which flank the fireplace.
- Off by itself on the right, the master suite is large and comfortable with doors leading to the rear patio. Double walk-in closets and a huge master bath complete this suite.
- Three large bedrooms share the second floor with the bonus room.
- Note: Contact us if building in Orange, Seminole and Lake Counties of Central Florida. Written pre-approval required in these counties.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick