Second Floor Balcony Bridge
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Elegant interior columns are used instead of walls in this stately European house plan, preserving the sightlines and sense of spaciousness.
- The foyer is nice and wide with views that go straight back through the family room and out to the huge deck in back.
- Off by itself, the main floor master suite is a true oasis with a big sitting area, double tray ceiling, a romantic fireplace and a gorgeous bathroom with the soaking tub framed by columns.
- The master suite also gets its own foyer with a gigantic walk-in closet at one end.
- A gorgeous balcony bridge on the second floor connects the upper floor bedrooms and provides beautiful view down below.
- The study loft is tucked away on the left side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,148 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 979 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick