Second Floor Bonus Game Room
About This Plan
- High end features such as an arched entry porch, built-ins, a gorgeous coffered ceiling and an outdoor oasis make this European house plan a strong contender for your family to enjoy.
- Tray ceilings can be found in the formal dining room and lovely master suite.
- The living area's corner fireplace can be seen from the kitchen sink so you get a view while preparing meals.
- There's a giant island and a walk-in pantry in the spacious kitchen, effectively doubling your storage and counter space.
- Bedrooms are split with the family bedrooms on the right and the large master suite by itself on the left.
- The master wardrobe is enormous and is divided into his and her compartments.
- Work from home in the quiet study that has one wall lined with built-ins.
- Finish the second floor bonus space that adds 436 square feet and get a terrific game room with a wet bar and a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,006 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12