Second Floor Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A graceful clipped roofline adds distinction to this Northwest home plan.
- Escape from all the noise in your quiet study near the foyer.
- The living and dining rooms blend together for good traffic flow.
- In the informal area of the home, an open floor plan lets you see the family room and nook from the kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a bonus room with window seat.
- The master suite enjoys a bayed sitting area, walk-in closet and make-up area for the lady of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 428 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12