Second Floor Family Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vaulted and tray ceilings add distinction to this European house plan.
- The two-story foyer soars up and starts you off right with lovely views of the dining room and huge great room.
- A wide pass-through in the kitchen lets you see into the great room so you always feel a part of the family action.
- The deluxe master suite lives large with its elegant tray ceiling and separate sitting area with a cozy fireplace.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- The family loft on the second floor also has a fireplace set in a corner to give you more wall space.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings adorn the two bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12