Second-Floor Family Room
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around the front and side of this farmhouse design, while a rear covered porch is accessed from either the spacious great room or the master bedroom.
- Nine-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with an 11-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom. Note the his and her walk-in closets and, in the master bath, the spa tub and separate shower.
- Bookshelves flank the great-room fireplace. The great room flows into the bayed eating nook, and an angled eating bar sets off the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a vaulted family room makes a perfect gathering spot for occupants of the three bedrooms on this floor. Dormered bonus space over the garage allows for future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor, 8' standard second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Need more space? See house plan 6502RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 387 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 646 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss