Second Floor Family Room and Lanai
About This Plan
- Designed for the large family that wants lots of room, this huge Mediterranean home is filled with surprises.
- The entire main floor is the owner's retreat with both formal and informal living areas.
- An over-sized covered lanai includes a summer kitchen for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- Sliding glass doors on two sides of the master suite take you to the back yard.
- The opulent master bath has a huge walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Surprises on the second floor include a second family room with tray ceiling, a loft library and an optional sunken theater room.
- Two second floor covered lanais offer a breath of fresh air without going down to the main floor.
- Enjoy the ease of a residential elevator to take you from floor to floor.
- NOTE: Please call for pricing and availability of this plan in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida. If permission is granted, pricing will vary for these plans. Please contact our office for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,435 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 9"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1329 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss