Second-Floor Game Room
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A game room with three dormers occupies the second floor of this hill country house plan.
- Downstairs, the open living area separates two family bedrooms from the master suite and a fourth bedroom with its own bath.
- The formal dining room is on one side of the entry and the great room with fireplace lies ahead.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the dining and morning rooms, and the morning room accesses a covered patio in back.
- The patio is also accessed from the master suite, which features two walk-in closets and a garden tub flanked by his and her vanities.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the second floor with house plans 31097D (2,367 sq. ft.), 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.) and 3090D (2,088 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.