Second-Floor Game Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A game room with three dormers occupies the second floor of this hill country house plan.
- Downstairs, the open living area separates two family bedrooms from the master suite and a fourth bedroom with its own bath.
- The formal dining room is on one side of the entry and the great room with fireplace lies ahead.
- The kitchen is well-placed between the dining and morning rooms, and the morning room accesses a covered patio in back.
- The patio is also accessed from the master suite, which features two walk-in closets and a garden tub flanked by his and her vanities.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the second floor with house plans 31097D (2,367 sq. ft.), 31109D (2,506 sq. ft.) and 3090D (2,088 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 821 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick