Second Floor Game Room
About This Plan
- Transom windows bring extra light into the luxurious study of this Hill Country house plan.
- The beautiful coffered ceiling and built-ins make the room a pleasure to work in.
- Note the hidden door to a walk-in storage closet.
- The spacious foyer showcases the gorgeous curved staircase that winds up to the second floor.
- Across the hall, both the living room and dining room feel larger because of the wide openings between rooms.
- Homeowners will appreciate the luxurious master suite tucked away in the back of the house.
- Enhanced with a tray ceiling and bay window, the suite also features a large bathroom and a huge walk-in closet with built-in chest of drawers.
- Upstairs, the game room will keep kids of all ages occupied.
- There's a front and a back staircase as well as a juliette balcony that overlooks the family room below.
- Every bedroom on this floor gets a walk-in closet and tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,970 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"