Second Floor Game Room with Deck
About This Plan
- This Hill Country house plan has a pleasing blend of exterior features to give it curb appeal.
- Bay windows in the huge living room and formal dining room are mirrored by two bays in the back of the house.
- In the informal area of the home, you can work at the kitchen sink and still enjoy the family room fireplace - a big plus!
- The master suite has a cozy mail nook close by where you can place the family computer to keep it out of the living room.
- A key design feature is the fabulous second floor game room that opens to a second floor deck.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom and a cozy computer alcove with a built-in desk.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick