Second Floor Game Room with Deck
About This Plan
- This Hill Country house plan has a pleasing blend of exterior features to give it curb appeal.
- Bay windows in the huge living room and formal dining room are mirrored by two bays in the back of the house.
- In the informal area of the home, you can work at the kitchen sink and still enjoy the family room fireplace - a big plus!
- The master suite has a cozy mail nook close by where you can place the family computer to keep it out of the living room.
- A key design feature is the fabulous second floor game room that opens to a second floor deck.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill bathroom and a cozy computer alcove with a built-in desk.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 3"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater