Second Floor Game Room with Deck and Balcony
About This Plan
- Extra bonuses come with this high-end Mediterranean house plan that is filled with light from transoms and two-story window walls.
- Family and friends alike will be impressed with the enormous second floor games room that has glass doors that look down into the living room below.
- You have a deck on one side and a covered balcony in back plus a wet bar and built-in media center.
- More entertaining space can be found on the main floor where you have both a two-story living room and a big family room to hang out in.
- The spectacular first floor master suite offers a two-way fireplace that warms both the bedroom and the large master bathroom.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has a walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Bonus space lies close by and be whatever you need.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"