Second Floor In-Law Suite
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The use of interior columns instead of walls lets you see from the dining room right into the great room and kitchen with its huge unusual kitchen island.
- There's a guest bedroom right off the foyer away from the other bedrooms.
- Everyone will live the big mud room off the garage, where you'll find closets and an L-shaped bench.
- Live outdoors too on the spacious covered deck that has two fireplaces and a summer kitchen.
- The master bedroom is a comfortable retreat, with a walk-in closet big enough for an island in the middle.
- Get an amazing private in-law suite on the second floor complete with living room and kitchen.
- Need more space? Finish the lower level and gain an extra 2,060 square feet with two more bedrooms, an exercise room, wine cellar and enormous family room with a games area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Deck: 688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 117' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss