Second Floor Loft
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and decorative wood trim have a pleasing effect on the exterior of this Northwest home plan.
- The two-story great room is huge with views of the rear deck.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat.
- Both bedrooms are on the main floor but the second floor loft can easily become a third bedroom.
- Unfinished attic space gives you great storage with more on the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 454 sq. ft.
- Attic: 574 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12