Second Floor Loft with Fireplace
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of stone, shakes and siding combine to create an attractive finish to the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- The intricate roof lines include a clipped roof over the garage.
- Two-story ceilings in both the foyer and the great room soar up for a feeling of expansiveness.
- From the kitchen you can see the vaulted breakfast nook that has windows on two sides to brighten the whole space.
- A big deck in back has lots of room for chairs and a grill.
- Homeowners will enjoy the sitting area of the master bedroom, where it's easy to step out onto the deck.
- There's one more bedroom on this floor and the other two bedrooms are upstairs where a walk-in linen closet is an unusual feature.
- The cozy loft has a corner fireplace where you can curl up on a cold or rainy day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12