Second Floor Loft with Fireplace
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An interesting mix of stone, shakes and siding combine to create an attractive finish to the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- The intricate roof lines include a clipped roof over the garage.
- Two-story ceilings in both the foyer and the great room soar up for a feeling of expansiveness.
- From the kitchen you can see the vaulted breakfast nook that has windows on two sides to brighten the whole space.
- A big deck in back has lots of room for chairs and a grill.
- Homeowners will enjoy the sitting area of the master bedroom, where it's easy to step out onto the deck.
- There's one more bedroom on this floor and the other two bedrooms are upstairs where a walk-in linen closet is an unusual feature.
- The cozy loft has a corner fireplace where you can curl up on a cold or rainy day.