Second Floor Master with Vaulted Bathroom
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines on the gables of this Northwest plan make the home stand out.
- The heart of the home is in back where the huge two-story family room has a graceful bow window.
- There is one guest bedroom on the main floor but the others are all upstairs including the knock-out master suite.
- A double tray ceiling and sitting area make this room special.
- Even the master bathroom gets a vaulted ceiling.
- Open rails on two sides let you observe the family room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12