Second Floor Rec Room
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and a steep hip roof grace the exterior of this European house plan with its second floor rec room.
- The library off the foyer is set in a bay with an attractive turreted roof.
- A tray ceiling tops the formal dining room while the living room has a two-story ceiling.
- An open layout combines the kitchen, cheerful breakfast nook and two-story family room with a fireplace.
- The master suite is extra-plush with a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling, large master bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms are on the upper level along with a huge rec room with wet bar.
- A large storage room is perfect for suitcases, holiday ornaments and general overflow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Attic: 590 sq. ft.
- Deck: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick