Second Floor Rec Room
About This Plan
- Designed with five bedrooms and a big second floor rec room, this home can comfortably hold a large family.
- A home office off the foyer gives you a place to get away from it all.
- In back, the informal area is huge with a kitchen/dining area that extends over 30'.
- Seat five at the snack bar eating island in the kitchen and be prepared to be blown away by the enormous walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is off by itself with a grand master bathroom to pamper homeowners.
- Four bedrooms and two baths take care of the rest of the family, up on the second floor.
- Note the large storage room off the rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss