Second Floor Terrace
About This Plan
- A wrap around porch and second floor terrace create a captivating curb appeal for this Traditional home.
- The oval-shaped foyer is another unusual feature of this lovely home plan.
- The first floor guest suite has its own bathroom and a walk-in closet, making it suitable as an in-law suite.
- A see-through fireplace is shared by the formal dining room and the family room.
- Enjoy informal meals in the morning room with its semi-circular shape.
- Four bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a second floor laundry room
- A wet bar, fireplace, separate sitting area and a private porch makes this a very special master suite.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and has two entrances.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 857 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick