Second-Level Rec Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wide wrap-around porch in front and another covered porch in back of this Victorian farmhouse offer extensions of the interior.
- A formal dining room and an office/guest bedroom flank the foyer, which leads back to the open informal quarters.
- Housed in its own wing, the generously proportioned master suite features a 10' tray ceiling in the bedroom and a walk-in closet and corner spa tub in the bath.
- The vaulted recreation room upstairs makes this design attractive to a family with children. Vaulted ceilings also expand the sitting area and bedroom three. The two bedrooms on this floor enjoy private sinks and linen closets, sharing the rest of a bathroom.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a two-car version, see house plan 6526RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss