Second Story Balcony
About This Plan
- Go up the steps to the foyer from the front porch and once inside, you will notice the grand stairs and wine bar. Beyond the utility and powder room is an elevator as an option to get to the second floor.
- The breakfast and family rooms are the center of this house plan. The family room has windows that look out onto the outside lounge. Its warm and cozy fireplace adds ambiance to any day.
- The living room and study also sport warm fireplaces for chilly days or romantic evenings.
- There are two private bedrooms on this level, and an exercise room with a view of the rear patio.
- The second story of this house plan has several bedrooms. There are two that share a Jack and Jill bath and two more that each have a private bath. There is a separate living area that includes two more bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath.
- The separate living area houses a den, breakfast and kitchen area. This is perfect for the teenager, in law or guest.
- The master suite has a his-and-her walk in closet and his and her baths. There is a sitting room and office with access to the second story balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 14,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 8,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 9
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 162' 0"
- Depth: 134' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2271 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"