Second Story Balcony
About This Plan
- This European two-story beauty features a second floor balcony that opens to the front of the home as well as an angled three-stall garage.
- Inside, the two-story entry leads to a spacious great room complete with a see-through fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- The kitchen features a large eat-in island and flows directly into the nook.
- You'll love the sunroom the most with its octagon ceiling and completely surrounding windows, making it the perfect place for the morning paper and a cup of coffee.
- Upstairs you'll find a master suite with step ceiling, large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second level making this four-bedroom home irresistable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 88' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss