See-Through 5 Bed Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Ten foot porches in front and back give you two great spots to enjoy the fresh air and the views with this 5 bed farmhouse plan.
- Step inside and you have views extending all the way through to the back.
- There are two fireplaces on the main floor and each is viewable from across the home - the one in the living room from the family room and the one in the dining room from the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a large island and two pantries. The sink overlooks the back porch and there are views to the left as well.
- The upstairs is dedicated to the bedrooms with an open common area at the top of the stairs. Laundry is centrally located for your convenience.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch and the porches have 2:12 pitches.
- BONUS GARAGE: Attach a 4-car garage with a breezeway with garage plan 44131TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss