About This Plan
- Enjoy the warmth of a see-through fireplace that can be viewed from all the main rooms in this charming Southern home.
- The country kitchen has room for a table and chairs and offers views to the rear covered veranda.
- Off by itself, the master suite is large and has both a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet plus access to the covered porch.
- On the opposite side of the house, an in-law suite is spacious with its own sitting area and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3472VL (2,492 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,537 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick