2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stucco veneer, attractive columns and an archway over the covered entry add dignity to this eye-catching one-story home plan.The angled garage narrows the footprint on a building lot.
- Family living is enhanced by the great room with its high ceiling, see-through fireplace, entertainment center and French doors to a covered rear porch. Both the breakfast room and the master bedroom open to the covered porch. Another covered porch is accessed from the breakfast room through sliding doors.
- The see-through fireplace creates a comfortable atmosphere in the kitchen, which also boasts a walk-in pantry and an angled snack bar. The formal dining room is delineated by its tray ceiling.
- Extra space in the master bedroom provides a work or sitting area. The two-compartment master bath includes two sinks separated by knee space, a walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Two family bedrooms and another bath complete the home. With its nine-foot ceiling and optional door off the entry, bedroom two would make a wonderful study.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction. See plan 4077DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
- Also see this related house plan: 40893DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12