See Through Fireplace Adds Flair
About This Plan
- This two-story, three-bedroom home is perfect for a family. The great room is wonderfully large and features a see-through fireplace that looks into the dinette/nook area. It also has windows both to the front and to the rear of the home that allow for a lot of natural light to grace this room.
- The dinette/nook flows directly into the kitchen, which offers both a breakfast bar and a desk area for planning or homework. There is even a formal dining room for business dinners and special occasions.
- On the upper level, you will love the master suite, which include amenities such as double door entrance, large whirlpool tub, double vanity, walk-in closet and a separate shower area.
- In addition to the master suite, there are two more bedrooms that share a bathroom with a double vanity and a separate shower area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss