See-Thru Family-to-Living Room Fireplace
About This Plan
- This home plan features ample storage in the double length, two-stall garage. When entering the home, you are welcomed by the warm foyer and an open staircase to the upper level.
- The kitchen, dining area and family room all flow together and have many wonderful amenities. The kitchen is spacious and features horseshoe shaped cabinets, and island, and an open dining area. The dining area opens to the backyard through sliding glass doors.
- The family room is visually inspiring with its see-through fireplace right to the living room, perfect for relaxing with family or entertaining friends.
- You'll enjoy the large laundry area with its ample storage closet and a first-floor half bath.
- Upstairs, you'll find two sensible bedrooms that share a full bath. A master bedroom is also located on this level and is a safe haven to relax; it offers a full master bath and a roomy walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss