Sensational Great Room
About This Plan
- A 16' tray ceiling crowns the eight-sided great room in this split-bedroom design. A fireplace warms the area, and three sliding glass doors open to the backyard.
- Across the foyer from the great room, the formal dining room is set off by four columns and a 10' stepped ceiling. The kitchen with an island is open to both the great room and the vaulted breakfast room.
- The master suite features another stepped ceiling, a dressing area, his and her walk-in closets and a luxury bath.
- In an angled wing on the other side of the house, two family bedrooms each access the second full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 3882JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,243 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 67 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 83' 6"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick