Sensational Master Bath With See-Through Fireplace
About This Plan
- Quoins, gables and jack arches dress up the exterior of this split-bedroom home design. Inside, 10' ceilings add volume to several rooms and a double step-up ceiling is found in the master bedroom.
- The sensational master bath features a garden marble tub flanked by his-and-her vanities, plus a separate shower and his-and-her walk-in closets. A see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from either the bath or the bedroom.
- On the other side of the house, the second full bath is shared by the secondary bedrooms, two with walk-in closets.
- The living room includes another fireplace and a wet bar. A wooden column sets off the adjacent dining room.
- An angled counter separates the kitchen from the bayed eating nook.
- Upstairs, bonus space awaits expansion.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plans 7483RD and 7484RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms