Sensational Mountain Home Plan
0 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy the good life in this sensational Mountain home plan loaded with special features.
- Two big bays in the front extend the den and the dining room.
- The open layout in the main rooms is just amazing, complimented by the two-story great room ceiling.
- A coffered ceiling adds interest to the kitchen and an eight-sided breakfast bay is bright and sunny.
- Sliding glass doors open to the massive rear deck that wraps around the home.
- Even the utility room is special with lots of space and a handy laundry chute from the second floor.
- Two big bedrooms share a hall bath on the upper floor with an unfinished bonus room close at hand.
- The lower level is also amazing with a huge craft room, both a theater room and rec room and an extra bedroom and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,894 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 744 sq. ft.
- Storage: 672 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0, 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 0, 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1031 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12