Sensational Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Low slung, wide eaves cover the entire roof line of this sprawling Prairie Style house plan.
- A formal dining room and big den flank the entry foyer that opens up to the huge great room with its two-story ceiling.
- The open layout lets you see into the eating nook and great room from the spacious, well-appointed kitchen.
- In the private master suite, homeowners get a large covered patio, over-sized wardrobe and sumptuous master bathroom suite.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room lead out to a light, open outdoor living room which doubles the size of the living area in the room.
- Three additional bedroom suites accommodate family and guests comfortably.
- Head up to the second floor for a cozy loft space that overlooks the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss