Sense of Spaciousness
About This Plan
- This small home plan has a number of features that create a sense of spaciousness disproportionate to its size. It's a house plan rich in contemporary amenities.
- On entering, to your right is a bright and spacious living room. It has a high vaulted ceiling and bay windows that expand the space, filling the entire front facing wall and wrapping around to the sides. Light also streams down through a half-round window nestled beneath a small dormer.
- To your left is the kitchen, designed. Utilities are close by in a relatively large laundry room that is convenient to the kitchen, bedrooms and two-car garage.
- Straight ahead you step into a large, informal family room. An eating bar provides some separation between the kitchen area and family room, but the core of the house plan is basically open, front to back.
- In the family room, a large storage closet comes in handy for keeping games and other playthings handy but out of the way. Sliding glass doors open to a patio at the rear of the house plan.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and features a large walk-in closet and private skylit bath. The two opposite bedrooms are separated by a skylit bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss