Sense of Spaciousness
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This small home plan has a number of features that create a sense of spaciousness disproportionate to its size. It's a house plan rich in contemporary amenities.
- On entering, to your right is a bright and spacious living room. It has a high vaulted ceiling and bay windows that expand the space, filling the entire front facing wall and wrapping around to the sides. Light also streams down through a half-round window nestled beneath a small dormer.
- To your left is the kitchen, designed. Utilities are close by in a relatively large laundry room that is convenient to the kitchen, bedrooms and two-car garage.
- Straight ahead you step into a large, informal family room. An eating bar provides some separation between the kitchen area and family room, but the core of the house plan is basically open, front to back.
- In the family room, a large storage closet comes in handy for keeping games and other playthings handy but out of the way. Sliding glass doors open to a patio at the rear of the house plan.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and features a large walk-in closet and private skylit bath. The two opposite bedrooms are separated by a skylit bath.