Sensible and Charming
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This compact one-story house plan offers a thoughtful layout in addition to its charming curb appeal.
- A 2-sided fireplace, shared by the great-room and dining area, is equally visible from the kitchen.
- The kitchen's angled serving counter and its proximity to the laundry room and garage add efficiency.
- All of the bedrooms are grouped together, away from the home's main living areas. The corner master suite features a tray ceiling, boxed window, walk-in closet and private bath. Two additional bedrooms share a bath with double vanity.
- Bedroom #3 can easily be converted to a den.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,661 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Deck: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick