Sensible Ranch Home
About This Plan
- You will feel right at home in this sensible ranch home. Upon entering the home you will walk through the foyer and will be invited into the great room. You're welcomed with a fireplace and windows to compliment each side.
- From the foyer you can enter the formal dining room. To the left of the great room you will enter into a spacious kitchen and nook.
- Off the nook there is a sizable screen porch that will allow for the outdoors to come inside.
- The wonderful master bedroom with a large walk-in closet is just the place to be to get away for the evening.
- Homeowners will have the convenience of two bedrooms on the same floor that are the perfect size for a growing family.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,153 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss