Sensible Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- You will feel right at home in this sensible ranch house plan.
- Upon entering the home you can see the kitchen and nook to the right with spacious windows letting in ample amounts of sunlight.
- The dining room opens into the living room, both having vaulted ceilings, with the living room revealing an exquisite fireplace.
- Three bedrooms are the perfect size.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss